Home delivery for food, beverages, and convenience items is now available in Asheville

Living in Asheville, you know that the food and the attractions are not all that makes this town special, but the magic in these mountains is cast by a close and caring community.

Using their unique delivery system, Kickback AVL customers can kickback to the community, local non profits, and the Earth, while getting hot food, cold beer, and as many locally sourced convenience items as possible in a sustainable method.

Kickback AVL aims to bring the community closer by providing a local delivery and marketing service built by Asheville for Asheville. Local service, community action, and sustainability are the three most important pillars of their business. Delivery fee transparency: 30% of your delivery fees go to support Asheville Cat Weirdos Emergency Fund, and the other 70% goes to your driver, but please TIP your driver. In one trip order beer, wine, cigarettes, convenience items with delicious food delivered until 2am in a reusable, sustainable bag.
Asheville’s only locally founded food and beer delivery service. Kickback AVL delivers lunch to late night (10am-2am) to most of Buncombe county.

Leave a Comment

Get the Incredible Towns App!

Scroll to Top